25821Re: [Flewelling] woof

  • CRM
    Jun 8, 2012
      Speaking of Mysterious Galaxy in San Diego, the book signing last week was
      fantasic!

      Great to see you, Lynn

      I haven't read my copy of of Casket of Souls yet (because I'm one of
      those people who likes to re-read the whole series every time a new book
      comes out).

      Kylia

      On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Lynn Flewelling <lbflewelling@...