      To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      From: lbflewelling@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:51:07 -0700
      Subject: RE: [Flewelling] woof

      I assure you, Tahra, it is not out of print. :) I don't have a UK publisher, and my books consequently aren't as available there. It's very frustrating. Have you tried the Book Depository? They're usually pretty good for worldwite sales. Barring that, you can order a signed copy from Mysterious Galaxy bookstore in San Diego, CA. They also ship worldwide. http://www.mystgalaxy.com/

      Good luck!