      From: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Flewelling@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Lynn Flewelling
      Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 16:51
      To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Flewelling] woof

      I assure you, Tahra, it is not out of print. :) I don't have a UK publisher,
      and my books consequently aren't as available there. It's very frustrating.
      Have you tried the Book Depository? They're usually pretty good for
      worldwite sales. Barring that, you can order a signed copy from Mysterious
      Galaxy bookstore in San Diego, CA. They also ship worldwide.
      http://www.mystgalaxy.com/

      Good luck!