1 member added in the last 7 days
Discussion list for enthusiasts of the 1932 through 1953/54 Ford flathead V-8 engine powered cars, and trucks. The flathead Ford V8, introduced on March 31, 1932, was the first low cost V8 engine on the market. Although the main focus is on the V8 powered vehicles, owners of other Ford products produced between 1932 and 1953 (1954 in Canada and elsewhere) are welcome to join in the discussions.
- Classic Cars
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.