RE: [weborb] Re: Visual Studio Web Test doesn't work with remote amf calls

  • Cardoen Lieven
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi Mark,

      This is the log from WebORB (only Warnings and Errors):

      2010-03-30 09:20:01,235 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. StackTrace: at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
      at Weborb.Reader.FlashorbBinaryReader.ReadUTF(Int32 len)
      at Weborb.Reader.ReaderUtils.readString(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext)
      at Weborb.Reader.V3ObjectReader.a(Int32 A_0, FlashorbBinaryReader A_1, ParseContext A_2)
      at Weborb.Reader.V3ObjectReader.read(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext, ITypeReader[] readers)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, Int32 version)
      at Weborb.Reader.V3Reader.read(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext, ITypeReader[] readers)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext)
      at Weborb.Reader.ArrayReader.read(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext, ITypeReader[] readers)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.a(FlashorbBinaryReader A_0)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readMessage(Stream input)
      2010-03-30 09:20:01,236 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - cannot parse request. possible reasons: malformed request or protocol formatter is not registered : at Weborb.Protocols.ProtocolRegistry.BuildMessage(String contentType, Stream requestStream, NameValueCollection headers)
      at Weborb.ORBHttpHandler.a(HttpContext A_0, HttpRequest A_1, HttpResponse A_2)
      2010-03-30 09:20:01,621 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - Exception: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
      Parameter name: index StackTrace: at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
      at Weborb.Reader.ParseContext.getStringReference(Int32 index)
[...]
      2010-03-30 09:20:01,622 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - cannot parse request. possible reasons: malformed request or protocol formatter is not registered : at Weborb.Protocols.ProtocolRegistry.BuildMessage(String contentType, Stream requestStream, NameValueCollection headers)
      at Weborb.ORBHttpHandler.a(HttpContext A_0, HttpRequest A_1, HttpResponse A_2)
      2010-03-30 09:20:02,212 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. StackTrace: at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext, ITypeReader[] readers)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.a(FlashorbBinaryReader A_0)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readMessage(Stream input)
      2010-03-30 09:20:02,212 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - cannot parse request. possible reasons: malformed request or protocol formatter is not registered : at Weborb.Protocols.ProtocolRegistry.BuildMessage(String contentType, Stream requestStream, NameValueCollection headers)
      at Weborb.ORBHttpHandler.a(HttpContext A_0, HttpRequest A_1, HttpResponse A_2)
      2010-03-30 09:20:02,607 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. StackTrace: at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader, ParseContext parseContext, ITypeReader[] readers)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readData(FlashorbBinaryReader reader)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.a(FlashorbBinaryReader A_0)
      at Weborb.Protocols.Amf.RequestParser.readMessage(Stream input)
      2010-03-30 09:20:02,608 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - cannot parse request. possible reasons: malformed request or protocol formatter is not registered : at Weborb.Protocols.ProtocolRegistry.BuildMessage(String contentType, Stream requestStream, NameValueCollection headers)
      at Weborb.ORBHttpHandler.a(HttpContext A_0, HttpRequest A_1, HttpResponse A_2)
      2010-03-30 09:20:02,983 [10] WEBORB_EXCEPTION WebORB - Exception: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

      ScreenShot VS2010. The first call is a call with Info 8 (don't know what that is). I also tested agains a FluorineFX driven site, and there it worked, but FluorineFX doesn't seem to make these extra calls (8, 5, ...), so I don't know if that is the problem.

      [cid:image001.png@...819940]

      In Charles, the original request and request made by VS2010 are different. When I run Charles when replaying in VS2010, it also kind off crashes on the amf.

      As attachment the both requests (copy paste in mail doesn't work).

      Thx, Lieven Cardoen