[MessagingError message='Channel 'weborb-rtmp' does not exist in the configurati

  • sparger66
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Just upgraded to 3.4.0.1 using Flex 3. I get the following error on
      the first WebORB call [MessagingError message='Channel 'weborb-rtmp'
      does not exist in the configuration.']

      If I click dismiss the app then works OK.

      I installed WebORB into a separate webORB34 directory as I wanted to
      keep the existing webORB30 in case of problems.

      Any ideas?
    • sparger66
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        Sorry didn't see Henk's posting earlier - changed compile option to
        weborb-services-config.xml and works OK.