Complex classes in .net assemblies

  • Tolga Erdogus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I have a persistence class library built using the XPO product from
      devexpress.

      My idea is to build a flex 2.0 application front-end utilizing the
      same library.

      In relation to general .NET assembly access, I am wondering if all
      the complex .NET classes (in my case XPCollection and XPObject) are
      available from within actionscript? If so, are they available as
      mirrored data objects (with identical fields) or are they available
      as proxies with the ability to call their methods?

      Additionally, I am wondering if any of you have been able to
      configure flex2 to work with weborb...

      Thanks
    • Joe Orbman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Hi Tolga,

        All server-side objects would be available as data-structures on the
        client side, unless they implement the Weborb.IRemote interface. WebORB
        serializes those objects as remote proxies.

        As for flex2 integration, I plan to start working on it very soon.

        thanks,
        Joe