Flash Developer - Washington, D.C.

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:21 AM
      My Washington, D.C. client is looking for a couple of Mid-level Flash Developers for a 3-month contract job at $50-$60 per hour. Can go full time after 3 months if desired or continue on as contract. This is an on-site role in downtown Washington, D.C. Some telecommuting possible, but mostly on-site.

      Responsibilities:
      * Create science simulations and animations to be used in lab and online testing
      * Work with Project Managers and other staff members to ensure strategic development efforts are completed on time, including adherence to development standards and methodologies

      Requirements:
      * Ability to build interactive and dynamic Flash-based applications
      * Proficiency with Flash and ActionScript 3.0 is a must
      * Practical knowledge of design patterns and OOP
      * Comfortable with timeline animation as well as scripted animation
      * Good knowledge of image/animation size optimization
      * Experience with HTML, JavaScript and CSS is a plus
      * Familiar with advanced ActionScript IDEs (Flash Develop, FDT, Flash Builder, and Eclipse) is a plus

      To be considered, please submit your resume, portfolio, and hourly rate to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

      Thank you,
      Beau J. Gould
      Open Source Staffing
      http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com