Flash Developer - Washington, D.C.
- View SourceMy Washington, D.C. client is looking for a couple of Mid-level Flash Developers for a 3-month contract job at $50-$60 per hour. Can go full time after 3 months if desired or continue on as contract. This is an on-site role in downtown Washington, D.C. Some telecommuting possible, but mostly on-site.
* Create science simulations and animations to be used in lab and online testing
* Work with Project Managers and other staff members to ensure strategic development efforts are completed on time, including adherence to development standards and methodologies
* Ability to build interactive and dynamic Flash-based applications
* Proficiency with Flash and ActionScript 3.0 is a must
* Practical knowledge of design patterns and OOP
* Comfortable with timeline animation as well as scripted animation
* Good knowledge of image/animation size optimization
* Familiar with advanced ActionScript IDEs (Flash Develop, FDT, Flash Builder, and Eclipse) is a plus
To be considered, please submit your resume, portfolio, and hourly rate to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute