New group

  • flapdoodle_dinghy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi all. Hope everyone is enjoying spring (if you have spring where you are).

      After much thought, I decided it was time to start a support group for repeating crossbows.

      Remember, if you have purchased BOAT plans, you can have copies of the repeating crossbow plans for free. You can find them here:
      http://flapdoodledinghy.com/ordering.html

      If you wish those plans, please contact me outside the group at:
      flap(at)usa.com

      IMPORTANT... These are dangerous, and should be used where it is legal where you reside, and I request that you be at least 18 years of age. YOU must be responsible for making sure compliance with the law!

      Bill