Re: Hello, just starting

  • dietdutch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hello: My name is Greg and I'm just starting to read over the plan package. In the pass I built a D-4 and started a PDRacer. The PDR is just to much boat for a apartment and getting it to the water!

      So that is why I needed a folding type boat. Hope you folks are in to helping out new folks, cause I got a ton of questions.

      Later

      Greg
    • flapdoodle_dinghy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010