Site update

  • flapdoodle_dinghy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6 8:12 AM
      First, I would like to wish all pleasant holidays.

      The link site had to have a major cleaning to remove broken links.
      http://flapdoodledinghy.com/Links.html

      Even the Coast Guard links were bad. They are still in business aren't they or did budget constraints do them in?

      For the first time in more than a year I had to remove a member for spamming the group ("meet ladies for sex in Russia"). We have been far more fortunate than other groups in that respect.

      A new project is under way:
      http://flapdoodledinghy.com/Crossbow_pistol_tweaks4.html

      I did it mostly for fun, but does have practical uses and keeps my mind occupied on these cold winter nights. It got down to 6 degrees F yesterday. Hmmm... Ice runners on a Flapdoodle?

      Bill