Yahoo changes (scary)

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
      Yahoo has made major changes without warning.

      All profiles have been deleted. You will have to make a new one if you
      use Yahoo.

      I can receive mail, but not send it from flapdoodle_dinghy@...
      unless I use the "all-new" mail system. However, Linux and Windows
      below Win 2000 are not supported.

      When I used Linux to try to send out plans with the "all-new" system,
      it deleted my files! Could someone please send me a copy of the zipped
      plans dated 5-12-08? Between Yahoo and Windows I have only an older
      version archived now.

      In view of sudden Yahoo changes, I would advise looking through our
      group site for anything you wish to preserve in case they remove Yahoo
      Groups too.

      In that even, I will make a new group somewhere else. We will survive!

      Many thanks to all of you these past few years for all the help and
      support.

      Bill
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
        Carlos in Brazil was nice enough to send me a copy of my missing file.
        Thanks Carlos.

        Bill
      • kallenborn@gmx.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
          Dear Bill,

          thankyou for your mail. I am sure you are able to master these problems - not like me... Hope you are fine and send you my best wishes - Gabriele

          -------- Original-Nachricht --------

          --
          Gabriele Kallenborn
          www.wandmalerei-kallenborn.de