PVC coated Dacron

  • bazatone
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      I am in Brisbane, Australia and have just started building the stitched version of the boat. It is an exciting project and a bit smaller than the 50ft Narrowboat I lived on for the last two years!

      I have so far been unable to locate the PVC coated Dacron for the hinges. I tried Clark Rubber and Spotlight but no one has heard of such a material. Has anyone in Oz found it for sale?

      BTW I did find Gorilla duct tape at Tool City in Brisbane.

      Thanks

      Happy sailing,
      Baz
    • flapdoodle_dinghy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        Hi Baz.

        Anyone in here from AU that can help?

        One thing sure to work is eBay. Look for remnants. Just make sure you get 8 running feet.

        Bill