offsets

  • robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
      I just bought the plans and was reading the offset page. On the offset table it shows at point zero 1 3/8 and 13 13/16 but right below in the novice secttion you say it is 1 3/8 and 14 1/8. before i start marking and cutting wood I would like to know if the offset table is wrong or are you adding something i dont know of

      thanks
    • flapdoodle_dinghy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
        Just use the suggestion in the plans to use a section of molding to double check any marks before cutting. I will look again for discrepancies, but it has been a very long time since there was one. Thanks for mentioning it.

        Bill