plans

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
      I have searched and searched and can't seam to find the plans. i want to build on but would like plans.
      thanks chuck
    • chuck
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
        where can i buy plans, i want to build a flapdoodle.
        chuck
      • flapdoodle_dinghy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2011
          The last site provider has gone down and I am not up to building yet another one. You cane-mail me with the e-mail address you wish it sent to once you are sure you want to make the purchase, then I can send you an invoice via PayPal.

          Bill

          --- In flapdoodle_dinghy@yahoogroups.com, "chuck" <checkeredpast40@...> wrote:

          > I have searched and searched and can't seam to find the plans. i want to build on but would like plans.
          > thanks chuck

        • zippydoda_captain
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
            Greetings,

            I am considering this boat as a tender for my sailboat. I like that
            it folds flat which will aid in storing it on deck. Is there anyone here that purchased the plans then didn't build the boat? If so,
            drop me an email, maybe we can come to terms assuming it is legal adn proper to resell the plans since the boat wasn't built from them.

            Regards
            Jerry
          • flapdoodle_dinghy
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
              Incredible.

              I am recovering from recent cancer surgery and the bills are rolling in. Why not just purchase plans? I need to eat too.

              Bill

              --- In flapdoodle_dinghy@yahoogroups.com, "zippydoda_captain" <jenglish@...> wrote:

              > Greetings,
              >
              > I am considering this boat as a tender for my sailboat. I like that
              > it folds flat which will aid in storing it on deck. Is there anyone here that purchased the plans then didn't build the boat? If so,
              > drop me an email, maybe we can come to terms assuming it is legal adn proper to resell the plans since the boat wasn't built from them.
              >
              > Regards
              > Jerry

            • zippydoda_captain
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
                Greetings Bill,

                Sorry to hear of your recent illness. Hope you recovery completely and quickly.

                Regards
                Jerry