Welcome!

  • flapdoodle_dinghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Thanks for visiting. Here you will find building hints and ideas. Feel
      free to post anything related to the Flapdoodle or share you photos.

      Bill
    • Nick Watt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        --- In flapdoodle_dinghy@yahoogroups.com, "flapdoodle_dinghy"
        <flapdoodle_dinghy@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for visiting. Here you will find building hints and ideas. Feel
        > free to post anything related to the Flapdoodle or share you photos.
        >
        > Bill

        Hi Bill and All,

        Good idea to start this group. Greatings from Dover, East Kent, UK.

        I have not yet started on the Flapdoodle, but am breaking myself in on
        the Portuguese Dinghy (see this link:
        http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/gsahv/dinghy1/simboii.htm) as a tender for
        our Whammel Boat (photos - in a folder on this group - I hope!). Not
        helped by sub-zero (degrees C) outside making it difficult to keep the
        workshop warm enough to allow the epoxy to go off reasonably rapidly.

        Nick Watt