      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 23:55:19 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G on television?

      I posted a few scenes from Ira's movies on YouTube, but I wish I didn't.  They may not be copyrighted, but someone was given them by Ira's widow.  I took them down figuring they weren't mine to do so, but it was too late.  Once you put something up on the internet, goodbye.  I thought about the money I spent to transfer them to video and said not again!

      I would share the Interurban Films movie, since I have 2 copies of her on 8mm Film.  That's doesn't give me the rights to them, but at least I could say I have the films in my possession.  It wouldn't be a matter of someone lending them to me and then I go and post them on YouTube.  I believe the last time they were printed on 8mm film was 1971.  If Pentrex owns it, I'm sure they've never marketed it!  It's probably something that wouldn't be interesting on the Gloversville TV Network!

      Gino

      On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Paul Larner pklarner@... [FJGRailroad] <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Aaron is  correct re copyrights.  Permission needs to be obtained from the "owners" and credit given if any such footage or photographs are used.  This protects against the unauthorized use of our material for profit by third parties.

      Use by non-profits or for personal enjoyment would not be disallowed, in one case anyway, but the ownership needs to be made clear.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:13:25 -0400

      Why don't you see if the guy who has the YouTube video with the train sim footage and the few fjg movies I uploaded?

      Gino

      On Thursday, May 29, 2014, kattrain177@... [FJGRailroad] <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you Gordon...

      I am working ithe station to get more info on our next steps...
      Please keep it safe...as you have...and I will keep in touch
      I am in Gloversville and you can contact me off list if you need to