      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:13:25 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G on television?

      Why don't you see if the guy who has the YouTube video with the train sim footage and the few fjg movies I uploaded?

      Gino

      On Thursday, May 29, 2014, kattrain177@... [FJGRailroad] <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you Gordon...

      I am working ithe station to get more info on our next steps...
      Please keep it safe...as you have...and I will keep in touch
      I am in Gloversville and you can contact me off list if you need to