      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: etozorak@...
      Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:14:28 -0800
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Combines 21 and 22

      Thank you for adding those, Paul.  It's interesting to see that it wasn't too uncommon for both cars to be used together.

      I see in the color photo that the cars are painted a mixture of olive-brown with burgundy.  Would this be representative of their scheme throughout their career on the FJ&G, or did they ever have colors closer to DL&W?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic