15613Eber's Freight Photos

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Oct 28, 2013
      All the FJ&G Photos from my Rail-Blog have been posted to the new FJG-Photo Group. There are a few people who have joined the new group so something is working here. Here is the email address again for those looking to join the group...

      fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You should only have to click on this address to subscribe. There should be no need to type in an address. This new group is not for posting messages. It's only for our group members to view photos from The Eber Davis' Collection. I plan on uploading plenty of photos there, not just the one's that were on my rail-blog.

      I unlisted this new group in an effort to open it to our members who stick with the FJG Group and don't join just to download everything and then Un-Subscribe.

      In a related note, I took the Tom Trenkasnky photos on the rail-blog down by accident and they will be going back up!

      fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com