15595Re: [FJGRailroad] Freight On The FJ&G

  • Mark Wilber
    Oct 16, 2013
      Gino- The chemical company on Foster St. when I worked there was named Parwell Chemicals.Love those pictures,brings back some memories.Mark

      From: Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...>
      To: FJGRailroad Yahoo Group <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Freight On The FJ&G

      That&apos;s a great idea Jason.  We should make an overlay for Google Maps to show these locations on the FJ&G!

      Gino
      On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jason C <dhc628@...> wrote:

      Gino,

      Thank you for posting all these photos.  I&apos;ve really been enjoying them.  That said, not being from Gloversville or Johnstown, I am having a hell of a time figuring out where a lot of these locations are.  I&apos;ve been using the aerial views on Bing to work my way along the line and attempt to identify where the pictures were taken but there have been so many changes in the past 30 years, it&apos;s not easy.

      Is there a map online that shows the FJ&G in detail overlaid on a street map?

      Thanks,
      Jason Cook
      New Haven, IN