15555RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together Oct. 5, 2013

    Sep 29, 2013
      Thanks Jerry.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:18:36 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together Oct. 5, 2013

      I will be there for the the get-together and Kathy will be joining us for dinner so put us down for two reservations. We were at the Railyard last Friday night for dinner - good as ever.

      From: kattrain177@...
      Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:47:23 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together Oct. 5, 2013

      I was fortunate enough to meet a couple of you @ the Gloversville RailFest this summer. There was a mention of a tour through the RailTrail on Oct 5th. Is this still in the plans? My friend and I are trying to lock down our plans for this weekend and would like to include this walk. Please let me know. Also is this gathering open to the public? Do you think there will be more information on the reopening of the Fonda end of the line?

      Thanks in advance!