Great work Mike, I can confirm that fixture chaining now works correctly in Slim.reprive23
Hi, I have been using FitNesse with FitSharp for a couple of years now and in general I'm a happy user. This is a really powerful combination to support ATDDreprive23
Hello, I would like to use Fitnesse and to be able to launch some Python tests, that's why I'm testing PyFIT and it works well with Python 2.7.1. Over Pythonnyphel
FitNesse -- a collaborative testing tool based upon fit. http://fitnesse.org
This groups is dedicated to discussions around the use and development of FIT and FitNesse
*** TO POST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: This is a developer's group, so please place a single company description and link under the Links section for members to check as needed. Do not post messages
with job listings.
- Feb 26, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.