Re: Comment Column with RowFixture?

  • jenisys815
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, John Roth <JohnRoth1@...> wrote:

      > ... I've found a few bugs while working on 0.9.

      Hi John,
      just a question:
      Do you already known when you will be releasing a PyFIT 0.9 version?

      Ciao,
      Jens Engel
    • John Roth
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Not really. It will be a few months at least; there's
        a lot of cards on the pile to get the January 2007
        FitLibrary release integrated. Not to mention a
        major overhaul of the basic structure.

        John Roth
        Python FIT