Re: [fitnesse] fitnesse on vista

  • Gojko Adzic
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Ryan McCullough wrote:
      > It seems like I hit a similar message when getting my fitnesse tests
      > (both Java and .NET) running on Vista, but I don't recall the solution.
      > The only thing I remember is that the solution was something simple.
      >
      > Dumb question but can you open the fitnesse wiki in a browser? I wonder
      > if it needs to be a trusted site? Oh, I know I use the hostname rather
      > than localhost. Which are you using?

      fitnesse works properly, i'm using localhost. .net tests work ok in the
      same environment (same wiki, different suite).

      gojko
    • Ryan McCullough
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        Is the problem when you are running through the web interface or using the command line runner?

        Can you try using the hostname rather than localhost?

        -Ryan

        On 11/1/07, Gojko Adzic <gojko-yahoolist@...> wrote:
        Ryan McCullough wrote:
        > It seems like I hit a similar message when getting my fitnesse tests
        > (both Java and .NET) running on Vista, but I don't recall the solution.
        > The only thing I remember is that the solution was something simple.
        >
        > Dumb question but can you open the fitnesse wiki in a browser? I wonder
        > if it needs to be a trusted site? Oh, I know I use the hostname rather
        > than localhost. Which are you using?

        fitnesse works properly, i'm using localhost. .net tests work ok in the
        same environment (same wiki, different suite).

        gojko

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:fitnesse-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto: fitnesse-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Ryan McCullough
        mailto:rmccullough@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          If you are using the command line runner, can you try a 'wget' of one of your fitnesse pages to make sure that another tool can properly download the page.

          -Ryan