RE: Watin 0.9.0 released! Also WatiNFixture 0.1...

  • Jeff Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

      The documentation has now been fixed.

      From: Jeff Parker [mailto:kalnir@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:07 PM
      To: ' watin-development@... '; 'watin-users'; 'pierzapin'; 'Bruce McLeod'; ' fitnesse@yahoogroups.com '
      Cc: 'jbmenen@...'
      Subject: RE: Watin 0.9.0 released! Also WatiNFixture 0.1...

      Looks like a couple of people have started downloading WatiNFixture, so I’d better make this a general announcement.

      The information in the user guide is not quite accurate.  The namespace for WatiNFixture is not WatiNFixture, as listed, but WatiN.Contrib.WatiNFixture.  If you’re having problems finding the fixture in your own tests, this may be the culprit.

      I’m going to fix the user guide in all downloads and on the site tonight, so this should be fixed shortly.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Jeff