AW: [fitnesse] Acceptance testing when a database is involved

  • Stephan Wiesner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Acceptance testing when a database is involved
      We use both. In fact to me this is the biggest advantage of FitNesse, that we are able to show our customer the acceptance tests we wrote and to execute them. He is not interested in nullpointer-checks, after all.
      Our developers write some of their tests as FitNesse tests and we testers automate some of our acceptance tests in FitNesse. The developers execute their (fast) tests very often, while we run our suite only once a day/night.
      To make these work we use included pages which contain only tests of one kind.

      Stephan
      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----