XP Immersion 2

  • Robert C. Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
      FYI, FitNesse will be included in the XP Immersion 2.0 Course.
      www.objectmentor.com/Immersion2
      -----
      Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob) | email: unclebob@...
      Object Mentor Inc. | blog: www.butunclebob.com
      The Agile Transition Experts | web: www.objectmentor.com
      800-338-6716 |
    • JLH
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
        --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, "ogeodave" <ogeodave@y...> wrote:

        > --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, Micah Martin <micah@o...> wrote:
        > > On Jan 5, 2005, at 3:06 PM, ogeodave wrote:
        > > >
        > > > However, I have not found any documentation on how to go about
        > > > calling a JUnit or JWebUnit test out of a fixture. Does anyone
        > have
        > > > any information on this? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but
        > I'm
        > > > pretty green at this.
        > >
        > > Running JUnit tests from FitNesse is a little unusual but Michael
        > > Feathers wrote Fixture to do just that.
        > >
        > > http://butunclebob.com/files/downloads/UnitTestsFixture.zip
        > >
        > > Micah
        >
        > This seems to work well! I'm using it to run JWebUnit under
        > Fitnesse, to allow black box testing. So far so good... Thanks much
        > for your help!

        I am new to this and can't seem to get set up, if anyone has a simple
        test example, it would help.

        It seems to me that the Fitnesse source would be something like this:

        | UnitTests |
        | testname |
        | MyTest |

        How do I provide the configuration and classpath info ? Do I need any
        !path or !define statements ?

        thanks in advance,
        -Jeff