Re: Test Results Differ with remote_debug=true

  • Dan Woodward
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
      Can you provide any more details about the fixture or the state of the system when the message appears? It would be very helpful to know what you see on the Output page (the yellow triangle at the top of the page. Or to know what appeared on the command line where you ran fitnesse from. This might help us understand what sort of exception is occurring.

      Without those details, there are still too many possibilities for what kind of problem it is. The fact that it doesn't happen when debug is true is interesting, but that isn't enough to go on.

      Daniel A. Woodward
      FitNesse using Slim and Java
      @woodybrood
      http://whotestedthis.com