Re: plugin to delegate move and rename to svn

  • lorenzo0705
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hi there Markus,

      I was looking at this and I realized that this is not exacly what I want... at least I am not too sure.
      I don't want to "decorate" the FitNesse actions, I really want to override them.

      That is, for instance when I do the rename refactoring in FitNesse, I really want to delegate the rename action of the file to svn, ie to perform:

      svn move currentFileName newFileName

      without commiting it the change.

      I hope this makes sense.

      Kind Regards

      --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, Markus Gärtner <mgaertne@...> wrote:

      > I think there is one, but I can't find it on the plugin page. Here's the description on how to come up with your own thing:
      > http://fitnesse.org/FitNesse.UserGuide.SourceCodeControl
      >
      > Best Markus
      >
      > --
      > Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gärtner
      > Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance
      > Test-Driven Development
      > Agile Team Academy, September, Amsterdam http://www.agileteamacademy.com/
      >
      > http://www.shino.de/blog
      > http://www.mgaertne.de
      > http://www.it-agile.de
      > Twitter: @mgaertne
      >
      > On 10.04.2013, at 07:18, ldecorps@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hello there
      > >
      > > Do you know of a plugin that would use svn to move the pages around or rename then when you use the refactoring capabilities of fitnesse ?
      > >
      > > If not, can anyone points me to the right direction, I will write it myself.
      > >
      > > Kind Regards
      > > Laurent

    • Markus Gärtner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hi,

        this makes absolute sense. You will have to integrate a svn-driver, register your class for version control operations, and check for renaming operations. You don't need to commit stuff, but probably want to hook into the operations that FitNesse does.

        Best Markus

        --

        On 12.04.2013, at 13:55, ldecorps@... wrote:

[...]

        <*> Your email settings: