Re: issue with custom theme - not working as in guide

  • eduardcamaj
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 2:19 AM
      No problem.

      What about first issue? Custom theming on bootstrap as base is not working...

      ?

      --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, Arjan Molenaar <gaphor@...> wrote:

      > Confirmed. I fixed it instantly.
      >
      > Thanks for noting.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Arjan
      >
      > On Mar 24, 2013, at 9:41 PM, "eduardcamaj" <eduard.camaj@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Unrelated, but it seems that something is wrong with Query table. I have surplus which is marked red but when test has finished, it says 0 errors, everything ok.
      > >
      > > Using last build version.
      > >
      > > --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, "eduardcamaj" <eduard.camaj@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Custom theming with import option is not working as in guide. When trying to import bootstrap with
      > >>
      > >> @import url(bootstrap.css);
      > >>
      > >> it is not working, can not find file. It is actually located in separated folder, so that should be
      > >>
      > >> @import url('../bootstrap/css/fitnesse-bootstrap.css');
      > >>
      > >> But in that case JS files are missing, guess those (which?) should be
      > >> also manually imported for bootstrap theme.
      > >>
      > >> This is from user guide:
      > >>
      > >> Now say you want to create your own style, named my-style. You'll need to create a stylesheet FitNesseRoot/files/fitnesse/css/my-style.css and an optional Javascript file FitNesseRoot/files/fitnesse/javascript/my-style.js.
      > >>
      > >> The stylesheet can contain just your own styling or a combination of existing styles with your own additions on top of it.
      > >>
      > >> To reuse one of the existing styles as an entry point, create a custom css file and import the base style you like to use, e.g.:
      > >>

      > >> @import url(fitnesse_straight.css);

    • Arjan Molenaar
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 10:21 PM
        Hi,

        The setup for bootstrap is a little more involved. I started of with this theme as a check to see to what extend the FitNesse HTML is generic now.

        Bootstrap scripts are in the fitnesse.jar in the package fitnesse/resources/bootstrap. In there there's a templates, js and css folder. In the templates folder the file skeleton.vm is overriding the "default" skeleton file. You should probably take this file and put it in FitNesseRoot/files/fitnesse/bootstrap/templates. Change it accordingly (modify references to stylesheets, etc.).

        Hope this helps,

        Arjan