Does CSlim supports Library table ?

  • lorenzo0705
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hello there,

      I have been using Cslim heavily during the last 6 months and was hoping to make use of that recent addition. Can't get it to work though :(

      Kind Regards
    • Doug Bradbury

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
          Doug,

          I will be happy to contribute. I will give it a go. Where can I find doc about what is in the various slim versions ?

          Laurent

          --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, Doug Bradbury <dbradbury@...> wrote:

          > Unfortunately, no. CSlim only supports version 0.0 of the SliM protocol.
          > The hash feature from 0.1 is implemented, but no library or system under
          > test.
          >
          > I'd welcome your contribution if you want to take a stab at implementing
          > it. The place to start would be the
          > executor<https://github.com/dougbradbury/cslim/blob/master/src/ExecutorC/StatementExecutor.c>Make
          > and Call functions.
          >
          > Doug
          >

          > On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM, <ldecorps@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hello there,
          > >
          > > I have been using Cslim heavily during the last 6 months and was hoping to
          > > make use of that recent addition. Can't get it to work though :(
          > >
          > > Kind Regards

        • Gregor Gramlich
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
            Hi Laurent,

            the Slim Protocol page contains this information.

            Gregor