Re: [fitnesse] PReserving EOLs in test tables

  • Arjan Molenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1 7:40 AM
      Hi,

      We're using something like this:

      #define MULTI_LINE_CONTENT {!-
      line one
      line two
      -!}

      | do something with | $MULTI_LINE_CONTENT |

      Regards,

      Arjan

      On Oct 31, 2012, at 5:36 AM, Arnaud Bailly <arnaud.oqube@...> wrote:

      Am I the only one annoyed by this or do I miss something really obvious?
      In the latter case, please apologies for my dumbness and do not hesitate to point me at the direction.

      On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Arnaud Bailly <arnaud.oqube@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I would like to preserve end-of-lines for some stuff that is put
      within a test table. The EOLs are correctly preserved when executing
      the tests but not when displaying the table, which is kind of ugly. I
      tried using !< .... >! but to no avail.

      If someone could provide some help on this...

      Regards,
      Arnaud