Re: [fitnesse] Fitnesse version 20070619

  • Arjan Molenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
      Maybe you can put an Apache in front of FitNesse? You can restrict access to FitNesse using Apache's access control.

      Regards,

      Arjan

      Unfortunately, the volunteers that maintain and support Fitnesse aren't able to support a five year old version.  I recommend you upgrade to the current version.

      On 2012-08-31 07:16, fitnessedailyuser wrote:

      Hi,

      We are using Fitnesse version 20070619.
      We don't want to give test/suite testing access from our web page.
      We want to handle it by cmd line. We can give the test page name . But not able to give option "?suite".
      How to handle this using the same version.

      Thanks.

      --
      Cheers,
      Mike Stockdale

      fitSharp
      Syterra Software Inc.

    • jeremybreiding
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
        Try using jenkins to execute your fitnesse tests.