Fitnesse (SLiM) For visual studio 2010 C++?

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Hello -

      I'm trying to get fitnesse running on VC++ 2010.

      The best advice I've found online is Brett Schuchert's tutorial on the subject -

      http://schuchert.wikispaces.com/cpptraining.UsingCSlimWithVisualStudio2010

      I can get the nMakeFile to run, and the samples to compile, but I am having a heck of a time creating a real VC++ solution file and making it compile with the directions at the bottom. I've tried a couple of times, and tend to get either undefined method errors, .pch file errors, or can't share precompiled headers (c and c++) errors. Has anyone had success, or know of a resource for this?

      regards,

      --
      Matthew Heusser,
      Principal Consultant, Excelon Development
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        Hi Matt,

        two years ago I succeeded with a combination of Brett Schuchert's description and the one from Rick Mugridge from the official FitSharp online description. It was a pain at times, but I can't reminder what we did.

        Best Markus

        --
        Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gärtner

        it-agile GmbH
        Paul-Stritter-Weg 5, D-22297 Hamburg

        Geschäftsführer: Henning Wolf, Jens Coldewey
        Handelsregister Hamburg, HRB: 92261
        Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE239483021

        Fon: +49 40 88173-300
        Fax: +49 40 88173-333
        Mobile: +49 172 4297613
        E-Mail: markus.gaertner@...