Re: Command Timeout (DbFit/FitSharp)

  • aa_fitnesse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello,
      that is an update on this subject. We have investigated on this subject as our tests were failing when started from the Fitnesse plugin for Jenkins and from directly through the wiki.
      We have found that the problem was coming from a tomcat proxy_mode module that was translating the url. By default this tomcat module has a timeout of 2 minutes. Our tests bypass the proxy now and don't have such problems anymore.

      Regards,