Problem with variables since last update of FitNesse

  • athenaqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      We are using a variable to define current time in our test cases. This variable is set several times in each test case and used when calling different fixtures with dirrerent current time. We also have other variables that we use to store a specific current time, see example. The problem is that when ew updated FitNesse these variables always have the latest value of curren time wich was not the case before. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this problem?

      Example:

      !define current_time {10:00}

      !define saved_time (${current_time})

      !define current_time {12:00} //saved_time is now set to 12:00 wich was not the case before the update

      Hope someone has a smart solution!

      Regards
      Pernilla