Re: Converting xml output to html

  • ralf.kern@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi Mannie,

      First of all, where did you get a FitNesse-Version v20100927?
      The latest I am using is v20100303.

      I do not get any additional data in the XML-output-file.
      You can generate a html out of it by using XSLT.
      Try searching for FitNesseXmlToHtml this would be a set of XSl-files, which could do the transformation for you.

      Bye,
      Ralf