Re: [fitnesse] Re: Underscores being stripped

  • Mike Stockdale
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Stripping the underscores is a feature in fitSharp but I haven't provided a way to override it - I'll add it to the list.

      On 2010-04-30 10:52, brettveenstra wrote:

      Fantastic Idea! That worked great Gregor. Thanks!

      --
      Cheers,
      Mike Stockdale

      fitSharp
      FitNesse.NET
      Syterra Software Inc.
    • jediwhale
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2010
        I've added a feature to let you enclose the member name in quotes, e.g.

        |query|...|
        |"my_name"|...|
        |...|...|

        It's in the latest source at http://github.com/jediwhale/fitsharp and will be in the next release.