Printing Problem with 20040530 release

  • tzonghao
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      Hi,

      When I tried to print the latest FitNesse pages with Mozilla (1.6) or
      FireFox (0.8) browser, it can only print or preview the first page,
      and sometimes the contents go off the lower margin.

      THC
    • Micah Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        You're right. I'm seeing the same problem with Mozilla and Netscape.
        However, Safari and IE don't have any problem splitting web FitNesse
        pages into multiple printed pages. (Arrg... stupid browsers that have
        to work differently!)

        Ok, I've done a bit of research and a bit of experimenting and I think
        I have a solution. In your FitNesse installation there is a file
        called FitNesseRoot/files/css/fitnesse_print.css. Repleace the
        contents of that file with the following text. This does the trick for
        my versions of Netscape and Mozilla.

        @import url("/files/css/fitnesse_base.css");

        div.sidebar
        {