Re: Fitnesse Test in OSGI platform

  • Carl Bray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hi Bhuvan,

      What are you trying to do?

      If you want to run fitnesse in Eclipse you could look at
      http://www.bandxi.com/fitnesse/download.html

      You can also subclass the fitnesse responders and drop them in using
      the plugin.properties http://fitnesse.org/FitNesse.PluginUsage

      If you are wanting to test OSGI services you can use the
      org.osgi.framework.BundleContext class methods to get handles to your
      OSGI services using getAllServiceReferences and then build fixtures
      around them.
      http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v41/org/osgi/framework/BundleContext.html

      The main issue with OSGI is how class paths are setup.

      Regards,
      Carl

      --- In fitnesse@yahoogroups.com, "Bhuvanesh Pattanashetti"
      <bhuvanmp@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I wanted to setup the fitnesse test for my project which is in OSGI
      > platform.
      > May be someone can suggest me a good reference for setting up fitnesse
      > tests.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Bhuvan P

    • bhuvanmp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
        Hi Carl,

        Thanks for your suggestion, I was able to set up the fitnesse for my
        project.

        Thanks,
        Bhuvan P