Examples for HTMLFixtures.

  • kishore_vb
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Below is the text mentioned in fitnesse.org for Execute command of
      HTML Fixture.

      "Execute (applies to script nodes)
      parameter: a condition on which to run this java script element. e.g.
      onClick
      Fire the condition if it is defined for this script element.

      Note that the underlying htmlUnit still has only partial support for
      javascript".

      Please let me know what "partial support" means here , does it mean it
      only supports only few javascript functions , where can I find more
      info about it.