RE: [fitnesse] web testing

  • Robert C. Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      You might want to look at IEFixture in Watt.
      (http://fitnesse.org/files/watt.zip) This Fixture connects to Internet
      Explorer using COM and drives it just like a human would.

      It's still in the early phases, and there's not much documentation, but it
      works as is, and it's pretty cool.

      -----
      Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)
      Object Mentor Inc.