any wikipedians here?

  • kortsleting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Is there any wikipedians here?

      If not, can I recruit you to become one?

      Wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia currently has 11500+ articles and growing.
      We need more users/volunteers to contribute to it. I know that you
      people speak 2 or more languages (that is, some level of Indonesian
      and your mother tongue). You can help by translating articles from
      other language Wikipedia into Wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia.

      For those who are not familiar, wikipedia is a worldwide project for
      a free encyclopedia. Please consider the fact that Wikipedia has the
      potential to become a massive reference media for students in
      Indonesia. Information and knowledge, as we know them, especially of
      superb quality, are rare commodity in Indonesia.

      So, please take a look at http://www.wikipedia.org, or its Bahasa
      Indonesia counterpart at http://id.wikipedia.org. I am sure you can
      find a subject that you are fond of and help us expand/translate it
      for use by many people.

      Thanks!