Great 4th of July items!

  • jetsfan1269
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2001
      Please look at my website for great deals on snap
      pops, party poppers, bomb bags, stink bombs, pulling
      fireworks, etc. First-time buyers get a free
      gift!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html</a>
    • jetsfan1269
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2001
        Snap pops, party poppers, stink bombs, fart bombs, etc, for sale at my website. Great offers and giveaways!!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html</a>
      • jetsfan1269
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2001
          Snap pops, party poppers, stink bombs, fart bombs, etc, for sale at my website. Great offers and giveaways!!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/pomphreysales.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/pomphreysales.html</a>
        • jetsfan1269
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2001
            Want to buy high quality fuse? If you want to buy
            some, e-mail me
            novelty