New Homepage!

  • missliberty_fireworksprincess
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 13, 2002
      Hello all.I just created a new fireworks
      homepage,<br>feel free to check it out.I hope you enjoy it.<br>I
      will add the link in this note,and put it in <br>links
      as well,so you will have a chance to view
      it<br>either
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.