Re: need to buy fireworks frome someone

  • kc5blf
    Message 1 of 96 , Dec 19, 2001
      Actually, an M-80 is nowhere NEAR the power of a
      stick of dynamite. But anyway, I suggest you enroll in
      a good college and get a degree in chemistry. Then
      read all the books you can find on the chemistry of
      explosives and pyrotechnics. Then you'll know how to make
      all that stuff, without blowing yourself up in the
      process :)
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.