Just a two more days!

  • martymart12
    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 2, 2001
      It's almost forth of July, and I assume everyone
      has bought their fireworks already. I thought I'd
      start a thread of posting what fireworks were
      package of little big tops- have no idea what they do/
      are...from Black Cat...any ideas here?<br>I 6" Conic
      Fountain with Varied colors<br>A single Parashoot with
      flag/ Black Cat<br>Ghoast Bomber from Black Cat<br>A
      Moon Lander from Brothers<br>One etheral ship<br>three
      UFOS<br>three boxes of small bees<br>5 16 piece packs of
      firecrackers<br>One packet of ground bloom crackling from
      Shogun<br>(again don't know what these do)<br>5 M-1 magnums (how
      much power do these babies have?)<br>One packet of
      Baby Magic Blooms<br>6 Magic Black snakes<br>A combat
      hand greenade<br>23 Morning Glory sparkelers<br>5
      pop pops for my little sister!
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.