Get ready for the 4th!!!!!!!

  • jetsfan1269
    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 6, 2001
      PLEASE COME CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE. I SELL SNAP
      POPS, PARTY POPPERS, PULLING FIREWORKS, BOMB BAGS, AND
      MUCH MORE. FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS GET A FREE
      GIFT.<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html</a>
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.