Re:New Site!

  • missliberty_fireworksprincess
    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hello all.I made this site for all you lovers of fireworks!Enjoy!<br><a href=http://communities.msn.com/FireworksAppreciationPage target=new>http://communities.msn.com/FireworksAppreciationPage</a> You can add pics or memos!
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.